There is no such thing as too many candles!
But we know sometimes candle containers can pile up.
The first thing you'll want to do is to clean them out.
You can learn how to do that here:
After you have nice clear containers, here are 5 ways to repurpose your candle containers:
1) Use them as holders for makeup brushes and small items in your bathroom;
2) Use them to organize office/school supplies on your desk/office;
3) Repot your succulents or plant a small plant in them (our personal favorite because we give these as gifts!);
4) Reuse them to create a nice visual effect by dropping a tea light into the jar (or paint the glass before dropping in the tea light);
5) Use them to store candy/treats or coffee beans
Have other ways that you repurpose your candle containers?
We'd love to hear them!